Courier delivery & Consumer pick up
- The courier delivered the package to the locker
- The system informs the user to go to the designated locker to pick up the package
- The user arrives at the designated locker to pick up the package Different locker have different ways of picking up . such as picking up with picking code, Bluetooth , remote door opening , etc
Consumer Sending parcel & Courier collection
- The user enters the sending information , and the system will send the sending code to the user
- The user takes the package to any Hive Box locker, enters the sending code, pays, and places the package in the open cell
- The system informs the courier to collect the package. When the package enters the transportation link, the user will also receive the latest status of the package
- When the package arrives at the recipient's address, the recipient signs for the package and sending is completed More >
Parcel storage scenario
From tourist attraction, convenience stores, transport hubs, shopping centers, offices, to residential properties and universities, hive box offer you a solution wherever you are
Advertising on locker
Put Locker body ads、Full screen ads、Banner ads on the locker to generate more value-added income for the enterprise
Provide one-stop hosting service from hardware to software for enterprises
Open ability service
Build enterprise exclusive IOT service capability, connect enterprise equipment, applications and systems through an open platform, and let business flow smoothly
It is applicable to Hive Box lockers and enterprise owned lockers. We support fast access to devices with multiple networks and protocols
It provides information communication methods such as properties, commands, events and configuration distribution based on the physical model
It provides enterprises with rich equipment management devices. It can remotely manage, monitor and analyze equipment without connecting to the device serial port
Open its rich IOT management devices to the outside world in the form of APIs to help enterprises quickly build industrial applications based on IOT platform
Provide application side and device side SDKs，The device accesses the platform through the integrated SDK, and then the application calls the API of the IOT platform
Get more informationContact us >
Frequently asked questions
How do I collect a parcel in the smart locker?
You will receive a text message or email notice when your parcel reaches the smart locker. There will be a pick-up code in the text message or email notice. Go to the locker and enter the pick-up code, and you can collect your parcel.
What is the storage locker?
The storage locker is used to deliver and collect parcels by couriers and collect, send, and temporarily store parcels by users. When a parcel code is entered, the specific locker cell will open and the parcel will be taken out. We also support special methods of delivery, such as cash on delivery.
Why do I choose HiveBox lockers?
HiveBox lockers help companies solve the last-mile distribution, bringing long-term positive impact in terms of reducing costs, saving time, and improving sustainability and customer satisfaction.
What is the smart locker software?
The smart locker software is a whole set of computer software integrated in the lockers. It allows the lockers to be connected to the internet and interact with users' behavior. Our software features strong adaptability, flexibility, extensibility, and visual experience and can be used on a number of terminals, including the computer web, the locker application, and the mobile App.
Can your software work on my smart locker?
Yes. Based on the technical specifications of the Smart Locker, maybe our software can be installed on your locker. Contact our expert to evaluate the situation.
Can I install my software on your smart lockers?
Our lockers provide the IOT capability, so your software can be fully compatible with any of your intended interface through API, including your application programs or web applications. You may also use our software and IOT solutions in third-party lockers. Contact our expert to learn more information.